We are looking for a CNC Milling operator / CNC Miller for a company in Flanders
After an internal training period, you and your colleagues are responsible for setting up and starting up our CNC milling machines.
The drawing department, through the Solidworks program, draws out the drawings after which you edit these 3D's and convert them into programs with the CAM software Powermill. The client mostly works with plastic.
Description of the work duties :
- You're responsible for the sawing of plastic blocks, gluing, placing the items on the plate;
- Create the 3D files for the CAM software with Solidworks;
- Create the milling programs using Powermill;
- Start up the milling machines;
- Maintain and clean the milling machines regularly;
- Follow-up of the quality of the pieces delivered , quality control
- Both production of pieces for the glass and mechanical industries , serial work
- Repairs to existing models;
- Mounting of supplied models on a model plate;
- Conversion of existing models;
- Named of existing models.