Digital Experience team supports the Toyota T25 strategy by providing a seamless customer experience, ensuring that online activities are fully integrated in an omnichannel approach. This job requires close alignment with internal departments, such as IT and Sales, as well as related entities such as Toyota Financial Services (TFS) and Toyota Insurance Management (TIM). A strong relationship with National companies is essential to ensure the developed solutions meet market requirements and to drive implementation across Europe. In addition the role includes management and co-ordination of agencies. This is a temporary opportunity untill mid September.
Managing the implementation and roll-out of online retail projects for the Toyota and Lexus websites to support the expansion of online offer in line with the company’s strategy - specifically, for Used and Stock Cars.
1. Define Business Requirements (20%)
- Collaborate with Business Owner in different divisions across the comapny to understand their requirements
- Brief business requirements to the relevant agencies
- Translate the business requirements into epics and help the Business Analysts and scrum master to write clear user stories
- Ensure business requirements are fully delivered throughout design & development stage
2. Follow up development (40%)
- Participate to the SCRUM ceremonies
- Manage the backlog of your development teams and prioritise the work
- Follow up development and support the development teams where needed
- Ensure that the work delivered is in line with requirements
- Ensure that the relevant documentation is created
- Support during localisation
3. Communicate with stakeholders (20%)
- Liaise with National companies and other internal / external stakeholders to share project status, facilitate implementation and answer questions / resolve issues
- Secure appropriate management, cross-departmental and involvement at all necessary stages
- Prepare management presentations with results, planning, roadmap etc
- Align with the other Product Owners and governance members to ensure a consistent experience across the website
4. Kaizen = improvement (20%)
- Take end to end responsibility for Used and Stock Cars journey, ensuring that all involved parties take the right actions to improve the performance of the journey
- Consistently track and analyse full journey performance – in co-operation with performance management activities performed by our agency and portfolio team
- Prioritise improvement actions and manage quick turn-around and implementation
- Fluent in English (Toyota Motor Europe business language)
- University Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Creative, result-driven, challenging and perseverant
- Excellent project management skills - experience with SCRUM / Agile is an advantage
- Mature business manners as well as strong interpersonal communication skills, which make you move at ease within an international environment
- Highly developed ability to analyse and draw conclusions based on facts and target objectives
You have a Toyota DNA, this means you:
Courage: you are ready to let go of the easy path to reach challenging targets
Collaboration: you are a team player, respectful and inclusive in your style and you take a customer-oriented approach
Creativity: your passion drives you to explore innovative ideas and challenge the impossible
Curiosity: you combine imagination and fact-based observation
Coaching: you share knowledge and feedback with your colleagues and celebrate each other’s success
We offer?a dynamic multicultural work environment and the opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team where collaboration, creativity, courage, and curiosity play an important role. You will be working on exciting projects and benefit from a thorough on the job development, coaching and training.
Your commitment will be rewarded with a comprehensive renumeration package, including interesting extra-legal benefits. Hence, we offer you the flexibility to keep a healthy work-life balance through flexible hours and a combination of on- and offsite working.
At Toyota Motor Europe, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all. All of our recruitment decisions are based on the individual and their qualifications along with the job requirements. The selection process is without regard to nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, birthdate, religion, ethnicity, disability or other personal characteristics. We do not tolerate harassment or discrimination as our individual experiences and overall diversity is our key strength. Together we have the power to make a positive change and go beyond the ordinary.
If you need any specific consideration for the interview process due to disability or any other reason, please let the recruiter know.
Interim contract (weekly renewed)
Start date: ASAP
End date: 30.08.2023
Location: Hybrid - +-50% in the office (Toyota Head Office in Evere) and +-50% home office
Are you the ideal candidate for this job? Apply online or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us on the following number: +32 9 276 32 90.